CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

berjalan di bumi tuhan

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

grmmar test........ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

grammar ohhhhhhhhhhh grammar.........i first found this 'beutiful ' word since i'm in secondary school..
basiccally its not too hard 4 me..unfortunely,its made me confused!! every day i try 2 improved my grammar..but sometimes i felt ashame bcoz my frenz will laugh at me when i used broken english!!

last week i done my grammar test..seriously,its confusing me!! its hard 4 me 2 identify which is past tense..present tense..or what so ever..and at the end,i sleep and ignore my paper..haha! so 2 my lecturer..miss hana,sorry if my result is dissappointing u! i try 2 not feel sleepy, but its hard 4 me..:(
sorry again.........

0 lovers: