CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

berjalan di bumi tuhan

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

me & PL1A

me:teya..simple..sengal..but sometimes hot tempered! the most important thing about me is,i'm going to be a lawyer..


this is my sayangsss2!!! yana,zahira and aisyah. ouh,and also me!

PL1A: i love PL1A so much..when i first met people in this class, im so worried, if i cant comfortable with them..but, my first perspective was totaly wrong when i started to close with them..they're happening, happy go lucky, and 'sempoi'..

in this class, im close with yana, zahirah and aisyah..even they are contrast with me, but i love to be their friend..there are always be with me, when i face hard time in uitm..i love them damn much..


the only 4 jantanss macho larh in pl1A.

me and aisyah,b'gabung meletoopss yearh!!
i'm so thankfull to be part of PL1A..we're just like a big happy family..i hope our friendship will never dies..
p/s: to miss hana, sorry for my broken english=)

0 lovers: