CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

berjalan di bumi tuhan

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

this is a HIJRAH!


2nd  day of muharam. Means that I’m already in the 2nd day of 1432 HIJRAH. It was like funny for me to write about maal hijrah here. Seriously speaking,I never alert bout the coming of islamic new year. Sounds like jahil rite?? Even yesterday, I just realized the emergence of MUHARAM just afta I got a notice that asked me to join the ‘pembacaan doa awal dan akhir tahun’ at MAHSURI’s SuraU. OMGirl,how pity was me! And that was the first time for me to join dat kind of event.  It was quite convince! A great moment for me for being a part of people there. And I was thinking,this is the true maal hijrah!! Alhamdulillah J




Then,in conjunction with this REAL MAAL HIJRAH,I want to cultivate a new determination within myself. Seriously, I really want to change myself to become more mature. Indead, i ought to be matured!! Ouh,teya,who said u’r not matured?? Haishh..let me ‘sekeh kepala dia’! no2!! teya,fyi..people who are crying and ‘mencarut’ just because her presentation was rejected by her lecturer is definately not matured! Again,a girl who are crying just because her friends not acceptad her idea also not matured! Next,a daughter who make ‘muka ketat’ just because her mother only gave her RM110 as a pocket money are also not matured!!  U got it teya?? U are totally not matured!!! Oke2!! Then,just give me another chances to change myself. Not to be too childish maybe?? Ouh,it was hard for ‘anak mak’ like me to be matured though!! Find for me the formula,then i’ll change. Seriously,i’m trying. I just need more experiences and the built environment.






Last but not least,i really wish to continue my study till the degree of law. And of course,i have to get band4 in MUET first. For that,i must improve my ENGLISH!! I just can’t imagine my feeling if i’m the one who walked out of this UiTM MERBOK without any qualifications to resume the degree of law. It surely will shed tears of my mak! So,on this MAAL HIJRAH,i am determined  to do the best in this foundation of law. I realized dat this is my climb! And i take great hope from my parents.  I just want to make them smile for my success. I realy will nail for da highest pointer and band 4 in MUET! insyaAllah. Pray for me
Shortly said, i hope dat this MAAL HIJRAH i will make my life HIJRAH to a better. This is for me and of course for my beloved parents. J again!! Pray for meJ




0 lovers: